Your membership is growing. We’ll make sure your books and bills are covered.
Between recruiting members and managing agendas, you don’t have the resources to devote to nonprofit accounting and account reconciliation. We get it, and that’s exactly why we’re here: to answer the specific financial needs of chapter-based organizations like yours.
From reconciling your accounts to making sure dues get paid on time, we’ll provide the expert advice and industry know-how so that you can focus on getting back to building the relationships your organization deserves.
Interested in Learning More? Let’s Talk!
How we help.
- Subscription to either Xero or QBO
- Dedicating a bookkeeper to your chapter
- Documenting the accounting workflow to prevent a single point of failure in the finance function
- Categorization of all bank and credit card transactions
- Bank reconciliations
- Monthly financial close
- In general, we make life a little easier for the Finance Chair, who is a volunteer remember
- Bill.com subscription
- Bill pay administration
- Electronic enforcement of your chapter’s segregation of duties
- Smooth check signer transitions
- Enable payment by ACH or check for all vendors
- 1099 service
- Monthly financial package
- Customized spending reports for each board function
- Our favorite dashboard that displays live financial and non-financial metrics (Membership, SAP, Accelerator, etc.)
Sample Chapter Financial Dashboard
The tech tools you need to succeed.
We’ve automated part of the process to give you the streamlined functionality you deserve using the best resources in the industry.
Want to know more about why we recommend these tools for you? Click on the icons below for more.
DON’T TAKE IT FROM US
“We use Acuity's controller services, and our experience with them has been outstanding. We've been very pleased with their high quality, on-demand service, and the onboarding process was quick and easy, so we were able to get started right away. I'd definitely recommend Acuity to others.”Larry WilliamsCEO of Technology Association of Georgia
“Acuity has been managing all of our chapter's bookkeeping for three years now and have been fantastic! They've enabled me to focus on the more important parts of my role like supporting our members and creating outstanding events for the chapter. They've also worked with three different Finance Board Chairs who've all greatly appreciated that our chapter's books are accurate and up-to-date.”Rhonda SuttleChapter Administrator of EO Atlanta
“We are a small non-profit and use Acuity for our monthly bookkeeping, invoices, and annual tax forms. They are very attentive, easy to work with, and communicate well. I would recommend them to anyone looking for accounting or bookkeeping support.”Virginia MartinExecutive Director of MIT Enterprise Forum of Atlanta
TALK TO AN EXPERT
Chat with us.
Ready to hop on a call with our team and get started? We’ve made it as easy as possible. Enter your email below to book the next available time slot on Tyler’s calendar.